Saturday, September 26, 2015

Jaw Surgery

This post is a personal post but affects the mod so I might as well post it.
On Tuesday, September 22nd, 2015 I underwent double jaw surgery to fix a severe underbite and was in the hospital for 2 days.

To keep this short, I will be busy, lazy, tired, in pain and swollen for the next few weeks and progress on the mod will be heavily delayed.
My online presence will also be fairly lacking.

I also have 1 class left till I graduate which is on Mondays and it's a hard course that I'm no good at, so a lot of my time and energies will be focused on that as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience and delays of the next version of the mod, but it cannot be helped for now.

I hope you guys stick around as the next update will be a big one! (when it does come out)

4 comments:

ily poopyzam