Sunday, November 29, 2015

Update - Temporarily Frozen

So I haven't made an update in a while and I guess I should keep you guys in the loop if you still care :P

I haven't worked on the mod in over a month. I have frozen the project temporarily until I find a job. Once I find a job I'll spend some of my free time on this mod, however, progress will be just as slow if not slower so it'll still suck.

That's about it I guess. Sorry for those who have been waiting for the next version. You'll probably have to wait another couple of months.

13 comments:

  1. Bummer. I really like this game. you have done a really good job with this mod :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude if you could just work one more day on this mod to add xinput support it'd be awesome. Really wanna play this game on my tv with a friend using xbox controllers :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty sure you can already use xbox controllers. I used my brothers xbox 360 for windows controller to play the game before.

      Delete
  3. I like this game fam keep it up never give up keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEST MOD EVER !!! Don't throw it all away please ! There's some dbz mods out there, but they are don't reach even on the foot of this one.
    Please this is an awesome project and you got a great idea and talent. Keep it up mate :D

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks brewh.
      Yeah I'll continue it as I said in the post. Just need a job first fam.

      Delete
  6. Please update the mod pllleeeaaassee

    ReplyDelete

ily poopyzam