Monday, June 1, 2020

How many times has this mod died and come back again?

WE BACK BABY! After another 6 month hiatus. I am starting work on the mod again.

If you follow along on the discord, then you know I am starting off by creating a power level list of all the characters for AI to "detect" power levels to know whether they should insta transform or not and fill out all the defense values in the HEX EXE editing stuff. For full details check out the #annoucements in the discord server.

You can also check the server to find a google sheet of a power level list template if you'd like to create your own unofficial power level list and then DM it to me on discord before June 14 at 8 PM EDT. SO YE!

I'll be doing very extensive research on the manga, anime, daizenshuu and other resources to try to create a very accurate list with detailed notes and analyses.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man I started playing your game years ago and I still love it to this day even tho I'm a grown man did you abandon the game if no do you have a discord or something were we can reach you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, wow thanks! Glad you're enjoying it. It's abandoned for now but I may or may not revive it.
      You could find a link to the discord in the footer of the website: https://dbzlf2.com/

      Delete

ily poopyzam